Thursday, May 17, 2007

Media Guide and Radio DJs

So I was just sent the Media Guide report for the months of April and May and see that the DJs around the country are still supporting my music--months after my radio campaign has ended. This makes me feel so GOOD and honored that my music is somehow reaching people's hearts in a way I never expected. I had only hoped that people would be able to hear the passion, emotion and soul that I feel when I sing my music. Apparently that dream has come true!! :) Now it's time to take this show on the road. That's the biggest challenge right there--how to afford to tour. But somehow I've GOT to find a way to bring my music to the places that have been supporting me so much. It is another way that I can reach out to my fans--and of course make new ones. And the opportunity to perform in places around the country is so exciting to me. Having the chance to meet people face to face to thank them for their support would be another dream come true.

No comments: