Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wow!! I'm a Blogger Now!

Hi there and welcome to my blog. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile but just never got around to it. Now it's time to see if anyone out there is interested in the things I have to say! I'm now a full-time musician who is also experiencing empty nest syndrome for the first time in my life. I successfully raised two amazing "men" on my own and now find myself living alone and trying to reinvent myself in the image I used to only dream about. Yes, I waited to pursue my passion of music until my children were old enough to make it on their own. So, I guess you might call me a late bloomer, but in my mind that allows me to bring that much more depth, emotion and experiences to my music, as well as my everday existence. I would like to know who else out there has taken their own personal "leap of faith" and who is considering this kind of risk in their life. Maybe we can all be a support to one another and find a way to virtually aid in each of our selected successes. I look forward to the beginning of some interesting conversations. Until next time...

No comments: